Sunday, 26 October 2014

Hatched

All information is accurate as of 27 October 2014
furthur details can be found on Hatched 's website

Type of Cuisine: Western; all things eggs

Price Range: $15 > (inclusive of service charge and GST)

Area: Holland Village/Evans Lodge

Address: 

HATCHED @ HOLLAND VILLAGE
267 Holland Avenue
Singapore 278989

HATCHED @ EVANS LODGE
26 Evans Road
Singapore 259367

Opening hours:

Holland:
 9AM to 11PM (Last Order: 1030PM) (Tue – Sun).
Closed on Mondays

Evans:
8AM to 5PM (Last Order: 4PM)
Closed on Mondays

Contact info: 

Holland : +65 6463 0012
Evans: +65 6735 0012

Perfect for:  Brunch, hang out with friends, Egg lovers


Ambience: Casual


Branch I visited: The Holland Village Branch


My Ratings:

Overall:  7.4/10
Food:  8/10
Service:  6.5/10
Price:  6.5/10
Decor:  8.5/10
Variety: 7.5/10
Will I come back again?
Yeap!

About Hatched:
Hatched is a cafe style place that serves all things eggs. All their dishes incoperates the use of eggs cooked in different ways from frying,boiling,scrambling,poaching,baked and more! With a choice of having an egg or two, you can't help but want more! If you're an egg person this place is for you!

Dishe(s) I've tried: Sir Benedict, Papillote, Smoked Royale
My favourite dish I've tasted: Sir Benedict

Sir Benedict
classic eggs benedict (poached eggs) on english muffins with smoked ham and streaky bacon,topped with hollandaise sauce. Served with a side of mash and salad

Papillote
Smoked Salmon folded over scrambled eggs on toast,topped with sour cream and served with sauteed potatoes.
Smoked Royale
poached egg on an english muffin and smoked salmon topped with hollandaise sauce. served with salad and homemade mash (they served poached potatoes instead during my visit)

My Experience: The first time I visited Hatched, the service was a little better but the food comes quite quickly and is no doubt delicious. The second time I visited Hatched, the dish was originally supposed to be served with homemade mash however it was changed to poached potatoes without informing me. The decor of the place never fails to catch my attention, alot of detail has gone into the decoration even the salt and pepper shakers are in shapes of egg shells! Do share with me your experience if you've been there or if you're planning to visit!

More Pictures of Hatched:





Till next time! Remember to subscribe and leave a comment telling me which place you'd like me to review next or share with me your experience if you've been to Hatched! 

Anthea:)

*NOTE: All pictures are taken by me unless stated otherwise. All opinions are my own and I'm not being paid to say anything neither am I affiliated to the restaurant in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment